| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in April is very mild at 17.4 °C (63.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.9 °C (48 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in April is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 5.1mm (0.2in) of H2O accrues during on average 2 days.
- In April the heavens above El Paso, Texas are glorious having on balance a hefty 10:48 of radiant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 13:22 long with an average length of 12:55.
- There are approximately 1:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 15.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW