| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in December is a little cool at 6.7 °C (44.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.7 °C (30.7 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with seldom any rain, sleet or snow. A feeble 14.5mm (0.6in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 4 days.
- In December the skies in El Paso, Texas are moderately sunny having on average a respectable 8:15 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 10:12 long with an average length of 10:06.
- There are approximately 1:42 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 82.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 17.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW