| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in February is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.1 °C (34 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with infrequent rain. A feeble 10.4mm (0.4in) of water falls during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above El Paso, Texas are moderately sunny with an average of a pleasing 8:00 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 11:00.
- There are approximately 2:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW