| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in January is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.4 °C (56.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.4 °C (29.5 °F).
- In January the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 14.8 °C (26.6 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with infrequent rain, sleet or snow. A feeble 10.2mm (0.4in) of fluid precipitates across on average 3 days.
- The heavens above El Paso, Texas are moderately sunny having an average of a pleasing 8:07 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:06 long and the longest day is 10:36 long with an average length of 10:18.
- There are approximately 2:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 79.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 20.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW