| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in July is hot at 27.9 °C (82.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.6 °C (96.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature variation/ range is 15.4 °C (27.7 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 39.1mm (1.5in) of fluid is transfered during an average of 7 days.
- In July the skies in El Paso, Texas are glorious with on balance a hefty 10:56 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:42 long and the longest day is 14:11 long with an average length of 13:59.
- There are approximately 2:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 78.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 21.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW