| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in June is hot at 26.9 °C (80.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35.8 °C (96.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 17.9 °C (32.2 °F).
- The weather in June is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of H2O tumbles across an average of 4 days.
- In June the heavens above El Paso, Texas are wonderfully radiant with on average a beaming 12:13 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:04 long and the longest day is 14:13 long with an average length of 14:10.
- There are approximately 1:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW