| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in March is mild at 12.8 °C (55.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in March is 16.5 °C (29.7 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with scarcely any rain. A feeble 7.4mm (0.3in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 2 days.
- The blue above El Paso, Texas is nice and sunny with an average of a substantial, 9:54 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:26 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 1:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 84% of daylight hours and cloudy 16% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW