| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in May is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.6 °C (56.5 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 6.4mm (0.3in) of fluid falls across an average of 2 days.
- In May the blue above El Paso, Texas is wonderfully radiant with on balance a beaming 12:07 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:23 long and the longest day is 14:03 long with an average length of 13:45.
- There are approximately 1:29 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 89.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 10.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW