| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in El Paso, Texas in September is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.4 °C (61.5 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in September is a little parched with occasional rain. A mere 43.2mm (1.7in) of water precipitates across on average 5 days.
- The skies in El Paso, Texas are very sunny with on average an appreciable 10:25 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:47 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 1:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 85.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 14.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the El Paso, Texas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in El Paso, Texas, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding El Paso, Texas:
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW