Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
El Paso, Texas vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
El Paso, Texas vs Sao Simao, Brazil
El Paso, Texas vs Tabou, Ivory Coast
El Paso, Texas vs West Point, Ny, Usa
El Paso, Texas vs Kinloss, Uk
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Gorznyj, Russia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Azua, Dominican Republic
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan
El Fasher vs Zamiin-Uud
Car Nicobar vs Steffenville, Mo
Magadan vs Randers
Miri vs Nakhon Sawan
- The distance between El Paso, Texas, Usa and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 8,949 km or 5,561 mi.
- To reach El Paso, Texas in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 303.5° or WNW and follow the great circles arc to approach El Paso, Texas bearing 229.8° or SW .
- El Paso, Texas has a mid-latitude cool desert climate (BWk) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- El Paso, Texas is in or near the subtropical desert scrub biome whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 3.8 °C (6.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 2.8 °C (5°F) more in El Paso, Texas. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 141.6 mm (5.6 in) less which is equivalent to 141.6 l/m² (3.48 US gal/ft²) or 1,416,000 l/ha (151,380 US gal/ac) less. About 3/5 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 7.2° higher in El Paso, Texas than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for El Paso, Texas relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs El Paso, Texas
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -23 (-1)
|| -47 (-2)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -21 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -142 (-6)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
El Paso, Texas vs Guanajuato, Gto., Mexico
El Paso, Texas vs Hua Hin, Thailand
El Paso, Texas vs Acarigua, Venezuela
El Paso, Texas vs Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Ngaoundere, Cameroon
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Garoua, Cameroon
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Cairo, Egypt
Sikasso vs Direction Island, Cocos/ Keeling Islands
Minsk vs St. Louis/ Lambert, Mo
Skiros Island vs Caetite
Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories vs Pretoria
El Paso, Texas vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near El Paso, Texas
- Albuquerque, New Mexico, Usa - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) N
- Winslow, Az, Usa - 538.1 kms (334.4 miles) NW
- Los Lunas, Nm, Usa - 335.7 kms (208.6 miles) N
- Safford, Az, Usa - 363.3 kms (225.8 miles) WNW
- Tucson, Arizona, Usa - 432.1 kms (268.5 miles) W
- State University, Nm, Usa - 60.9 kms (37.8 miles) WNW
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos